Thursday, October 2, 2008

Someone's in the kitchen with Heather....

Well today I found myself in familiar territory!! We had the "Golden Agers" retreat today...about 100 retired folkes who come in for the day to hear a message, sing some hymns, and EAT!! I was blessed enough to work in the camp kitchen and help prepare breakfast and dinner...to work at 6:30a.m....but I was done at 2:00!! It was great to put in a good morning's work...especially in an area I am familiar with!! And as you can see by the picture, I had plenty of good company!! Those are our great friends Herbie and Lisa...newly married for just over a week!!

2 comments:

kj said...

I couldn't figure out who you were talking about, but once I clicked on the picture, I could see them better! I thought your friends were the oven & the spatula! ha ha ha

'Round the Chuckbox said...

Nice looking kitchen ...